This week’s genuinely cool stuff post brings us some wonderful things! Here are the greatest bits and bobs I found including how to create meringue shells, free activities in Paris and 32 reasons to always have champagne on hand!
1. So Goodwill has boutiques now….
2. This much needed guide on how to make your own meringue shells
3. 20 Free things to do in Paris for us non-Blair Waldorfs of the world
4. In case you missed Jeremy Scott’s design for the MTV VMA award this year
5. 32 Reasons to always have champagne on hand, though I would have settled for 1
6. Celebrating the best spies in history
7. When it is time to quit your day job
8. Gaga over this balsamic caprese garlic bread