Hello friends! This week has already been a lovely one with our friend Matt visiting us here in Columbus, but we are sad to see him leave today 😦 Anyways, these little bits and bobs from around the web helped cheer me up after acknowledging Matt’s exit! This week’s links include: an epic fish collared shirt that you need, the most breathtaking Parisian apartment imaginable, and five key spices for boosting your metabolism!
1. Apparently my hood will be hosting Ginger Pride this year. Boom, fire power!
2. Love this super useful guide to all things succulents
3. This organ in Croatia is one of the coolest things I’ve seen in a long time
4. I’m 10000% sure that I need this fish collar shirt
5. These five spices will boost your metabolism
6. This captivating article on boobs and body image is a must read.
7. All I want in life is to live in this Parisian apartment. #nestgoals
8. Some natural antibiotics to boost your immune system this winter!